Northcap University, Gurugram
Northcap University (NCU) is pleased to announce admissions to a new flagship program – a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Leadership (specializing in Technology and Digital Business).
This program, offered as part of our newly launched School of Leadership, delivers at two levels – a cutting edge, hands-on training in the art of management, and a specialist focus on strategy and leadership in the fast-moving, unpredictable world of digital business.
Located in the business, technology and start-up hub of Gurgaon (now Gurugram), NCU’s full-time residential program has been designed from the ground-up to suit the needs of the new economy, consisting of intensive professional mentorship delivered 1 on 1 by senior business leaders, certified course content from top global institutions like Wharton and Harvard, mix of academic and practitioner faculty with wide experience, and industry connect via CXO/CHRO panels.
The program combines classroom teaching from industry experts, exposure to thought leaders in the business world, team-based experiential learning modules, and 24*7 peer learning to create an impactful management education that will create dynamic leaders for rapidly changing business environments. A small cohort size further ensures sustained focus on imparting sophisticated soft and transferable skills to each learner.
First-round admissions for the PG Diploma in Management and Leadership beginning in August 2016 are open till 30 May, 2016. The program is targeted at professionals and requires applicants to have a minimum of 2 years full-time work experience. We have designed a streamlined, straightforward application process. Aptitude Test scores (GMAT, MAT, CAT, GRE etc.) are optional.
Some of unique features of the NCU Program are:
- 1 on 1 mentoring by senior business leaders,
- Projects and interactive workshops with some of the leading companies in Gurugram
- Two certified courses offered by the world-leading Wharton Business School (University of Pennsylvania) – Business Foundations and Business Analytics – are part of the core courses offered at the NCU program.
- Studying from faculty members who are industry practitioners themselves
- CXO and CHRO Panels to provide guidance, mentorship and industry connect
- 100% Placement Support
Additional admissions related information:
- Eligibility: Minimum two years of work experience
- Program start date: August 2016
- Fees: Tuition fee: INR 7,00,000 | Residence fee: INR 1,50,000. Need-based scholarships will be provided to deserving candidates. Loans will be available through our tie-up with banks.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2016 (Round 1)
- Campus: HUDA Sector 23-A Gurugram – 122017.
In addition to distinguished academic and practitioner faculty members, NCU has also constituted a CXO advisory board that serves as a real-time link between to industry. Some of the members include DhruvShringi (Co-Founder & CEO Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.), Pankaj Sahni (Chief Operating Officer at Medanta – The Medicity), Saurabh Srivastava (Chairman of the Indian operations of CA Technologies Inc.), Raman Roy, one the pioneers of the BPO industry in India, and MohitThukral, (Senior Vice President and Business Leader, Genpact).
For further information regarding admissions, contact:
+ 91 124 2365811 to 13